Time to swing red again
Published 12:39 pm Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Special to The Leader
August 13, 2016 at the Sunset Grove Country Club in Orange, area golfers will hit the course for the annual
“Swing Red Golf Tournament.”
The tourney is a major fundraiser for the American Red Cross of Southeast and Deep East Texas. Fundraising is very important this year due to nearly half of Texas being affected by severe flooding. The Southeast and Deep East Texas areas have been especially hard hit. Red Cross volunteers have responded to floods in several counties and have spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars providing aid.
There are several levels of sponsorship available for individuals and companies at this year’s tournament. The Title Sponsor has already been generously undertaken by Sabine River Ford.
- Teams of four may enter for an entry fee of $325. If the team would like to add a hole sponsorship, the cost would be $400.
- The Swing Platinum sponsorship is available for $3,000. At this level you will receive recognition in all media releases, listing on the Sponsor Board, a banner, two hole signs, and may enter two teams of four players.
- Swing Gold, at $2,000 gives listing in all media releases, your name on the Sponsor Board, two hole signs and entry of two teams of four players.
- Swing Silver Sponsors for $1,000 receive a listing on the Sponsor Board, one hole sign, and one team of four players.
- A limited number of Rest Stop Sponsorships are available at $500. A company, individual, or honoree name will be noted on a sign at either a tee box or a hole.
- For $100 a company, individual, or an honoree can be designated a Hole Sponsor and a sign with the name will be posted on either a tee box or a hole.
The tournament play starts at 8:00 a.m. on August 13, 2016 at the Sunset Grove Country Club located at 2900 W. Sunset Drive in Orange, Texas.
More information may be obtained from Kari Fenner at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at: 409-782-9121.
You may also call American Red Cross at the Orange office at 409-883-3222. Brochures and sponsor applications will be available for pick up at the Orange office.