Orange, Texas never ceases to amaze me
Orange, Texas never ceases to amaze me.
It is time to make a logical decision on the city hall controversy. Throw out all the transactions and all the attorneys and judges’ decisions and what ever else you are doing to waste our taxpayer dollars. By starting over we can save a lot of money to the tune of $1 million. Don’t be a spendthrift save every dollar we can and let’s help make ends meet. Help the people who put you in office.
Gentlemen let’s work together to build a better, nicer, and happier Orange, Texas.
- Buy the bank building offer $500,000
- Hire contractors to cover the exterior of the ugly building
- Get a crew to work inside of building making the changes necessary
- Move some office furniture in place so if anything must be added, do it then
- Let’s be happy, we have a new city hall in it’s permanent location between 5th and Green Ave. ‘landmark location’