Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat 5.11-5.17.2020
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from May 11 – May 17, 2020:
Monday, May 11
- Public service at the 5000 block of Len Drive in Orange. The call was in reference to five abandoned dogs.
- Animal bite at the 600 block of Daniels in Vidor
- Disturbance at the 1400 block of West Freeway Boulevard in Rose City.
- Theft at the 4600 block of CJK Ranch Road in Vidor.
- Theft at the 1500 block of Antler Drive in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 3200 block of South Main Street in Vidor
Tuesday, May 12
- Shooting on Elliot Street in Vidor.
- Disturbance at the 800 block of Scott Drive in Vidor
- Narcotics at the 10900 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange
- Threats at the 8400 block of Earsel Lane in Orange
Wednesday, May 13
- Threats at an undisclosed location in Vidor.
- Theft at the 7600 block of State Hwy. 12 in Vidor
- Assault at an unspecified location in Orange
Thursday, May 14
- Narcotics at the 13000 block of Farm to Market Road 1130 in Orange. Reported stemmed from a traffic stop.
- Disturbance at the 300 block of Simmons Drive in Vidor. One person was arrested for pending criminal charges.
- Suspicious circumstances on Broussard Circle in Orange
- Criminal mischief on Spooner Street in Vidor
- Assault at the 300 block of Simmons Street in Vidor
- Child endangerment at the 300 block of Simmons Street in Vidor
- 9-1-1 hang up at the 18000 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
Friday, May 15
- Theft of a vehicle on Tom Cat Trails in Orange
- Burglary at the 10000 block of Interstate 10 in Orange
- Burglary at the 9000 block of Hartzog Road in Orange
- Theft at the 7000 block of Business Row in Mauriceville
Saturday, May 16
- Disturbance at the 2600 block of Carabelle in Vidor
- Disturbance at the 9000 block of Old Hwy. 87 in Orange
- Disturbance at the 1000 block of Connell in Vidor
- Threats at the 100 block of Pineshadow in Vidor
- Runaway at the 4000 block of Winfree Road in Orange
Sunday, May 17
- Sexual assault in the Vidor area
- Disturbance at the 1600 block of Cheyenne in Vidor
- Stolen vehicle at the 6000 block of Lariat Loop in Orange
- Burglary at the 2000 block of Main Street in Vidor.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office
BEAUMONT, Texas – A 46-year-old Port Arthur, Texas man has been indicted for federal violations in the Eastern District of... read more