Twin Peaks Restaurant to open Friday
Published 2:58 pm Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Twin Peaks Restaurant, 3805 Interstate 10 Access Road in Beaumont, will open at 25% seating capacity on Friday, May 1, at 11 a.m., with tables and seating moved to accommodate safe social distancing. Additionally, ownership is implementing the following precautions to keep Twin Peaks staff and customers safe and help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- PPE is being provided to all staff including masks and gloves.
- Body Temperature Screening – a temperature of 99.5 or higher will not be allowed in restaurant (including, vendors, staff and customers).
- Multiple Sanitization Stations located throughout the restaurant.
- Sidewalk Markers outside located six feet apart for safe social distancing.
- In-house janitors have been hired full time for thorough cleanings of all restaurants.
- Green Sticker on guests to indicate a customer has passed the temperature requirements to enter the restaurant.
Avalanche Food Group (AFG), who own eight Twin Peaks Restaurants in Southern Texas and Indianapolis, will also be opening all of the Houston Area and Corpus Christi, Texas Twin Peaks locations under the same capacity limitations and additional safety precautions at 11 a.m. on Friday, May 1, 2020.
“Our number one priority is the health and well-being of everyone who visits our Twin Peaks restaurants, including our staff,” said Ricky Rosa, COO of Avalanche Food Group. “We’re taking every precaution to safely serve our guests and protect our staff, as we continue to support our employees and communities through this crisis.”
In addition to the extra precautions for dine-in openings, Twin Peaks is taking additional safety measures for takeout and adding new delivery service options, as well.
AFG will continue to closely monitor and comply with all CDC, state and local health recommendations and regulations regarding restaurant operations.