Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat 4.13-4.19.2020
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from April 13 – April 19, 2020:
Monday, April 13
- Criminal mischief on Stephenson Road in Orange.
- Wreck at the 9600 block of Farm to Market Road 1442 in Orange
- Disturbance at the 300 block of Renfro Road in Vidor
- Disturbance at the 200 block of West Circle Drive in Vidor
Tuesday, April 14
- Theft on Magnolia Street in Orange
- Disturbance at the 5400 block of Mesquite Drive in Orange
- Assault at the 4500 block of Jedry Lane in Orange
- Traffic stop at the 2900 block of North 17th Street in Orange. Three citations were issued for all three occupants.
Wednesday, April 15
- Traffic stop on Farm to market Road 1442 in Orange. One male was arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance.
- Sex offender verification at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange
- Disturbance at the 1300 block of Evangeline Drive in Vidor
- Threats at the 2200 block of Killian Road in Orange
Thursday, April 16
- Theft at the 2200 block of Alvin in Orange
- Disturbance on West Sutton Drive in Vidor
- Stolen vehicle at the 600 block of Texla Road in Vidor
- Disturbance at the 5600 block of Broussard Circle in Orange
- Disturbance at the 4200 block of West Bluff Road in Orange
Saturday, April 18
- Disturbance on Woodland Drive in Orange
Sunday, April 19
- Disturbance at the 100 block of Stephenson Road in Vidor.
- Suspicious circumstances at the 3000 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange
- Animal bite at the 2700 block of Myrtle in Vidor
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office