Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat February 24 – March 1, 2020
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from February 24 – March 1, 2020:
Monday, Feb. 24
- Disturbance at the 2800 block of Dennis Drive in Orange.
- Burglary at the 7000 block of Sandra Street in Orange
Tuesday, Feb. 25
- Suspicious person on Pine Cove in Vidor. A person was walking in the roadway and yards. A male was arrested for outstanding warrants and other charges.
- Theft at the 2200 block of North Main Street in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 8400 block of Interstate 10 West in Orange
- Theft at the 1100 block of Kenwood Drive in Vidor.
Wednesday, Feb. 26
- Runaway at the 200 block of Pine Forest Drive in Vidor
- Animal bite at the 6000 block of Lafleur Street in Orange
- Criminal mischief at the 6600 block of Chevron Street in Orange.
- Burglary on Claire Drive in Orange.
Thursday, Feb. 27
- Burglary at the 4700 block of caribou in Orange.
- Theft on Woodcock Drive in Orange. Three males were arrested for unrelated charges.
- Juvenile problem at the 4000 block of Old Peveto Road in Orange.
- Animal bite at the 100 block of nelson Street in Orange.
Friday, Feb. 28
- Attempt to locate stolen property at the 1600 block of Concord in Vidor.
- Theft at the 7700 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange
- Narcotics incident at the 10000 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange. A citation was issued for drug paraphernalia
- Disturbance at the 6000 block of Woodridge Drive in Orange
Saturday, Feb. 29
- Criminal mischief on James Street in Vidor
- Stolen vehicle at the 500 block of Tall Pine Street in Vidor
- Threats on Gerald Street in Vidor
Sunday, March 1
- Assault at the Orange County Jail. An unruly prisoner spit on a correctional officer.
- Theft at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange.
- Assault at the 3300 block of Inez Road in Orange
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office
BEAUMONT, Texas – Two Beaumont men have been indicted for federal violations in the Eastern District of Texas, announced U.S.... read more