Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat
Published 9:57 pm Friday, February 7, 2020
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from January 24 – February 2, 2020:
Friday, Jan. 24
- Suspicious vehicle in the Mauriceville area
- Cruelty to animals at the 2400 block of Farm to Market Road 408 in Orange.
Sunday, Jan. 26
- Runaway at the 200 block of Pine Forest Drive in Orange
Monday, Jan. 27
- Burglary at the 800 block of Tralee Drive in Vidor
- Disturbance at the 6100 block of Ashland Drive in Orange
Tuesday, Jan. 28
- Suspicious circumstances on Tulane Road under the State Hwy. 62 overpass in Orange. Two persons were arrested for pending criminal charges.
- Disturbance at the 3000 block of Paloma Drive in Orange.
- Theft at the 2400 block of North Main Street in Vidor
- Suspicious vehicle at the 1300 block of Lawrence Drive in Orange. Two persons were arrested for pending criminal charges.
Wednesday, Jan. 29
- Assault of a child at the 12000 block of Farm to Market Road 1442 in Orange.
- Trespass at the 17000 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Vidor.
- Runaway at the 6400 block of Marshall Willey Road in Vidor
- Disturbance at the 4200 block of North Main Street in Vidor
Thursday, Jan. 30
- Suspicious vehicle at an undisclosed location on Patillo Road in Orange. One person was arrested for criminal charges.
- Animal bite at the 1600 block of Willowbend in Vidor.
Friday, Jan. 31
- Cruelty to animals at the 200 block of Shannon in Vidor.
- Theft at the 5100 block of Caribou Drive in Orange
Saturday, Feb. 1
- Disturbance at the 500 block of North Teal Road in Orange
- Theft at the 2000 block of Charlotte Street in Orange
- Animal bite at the 900 block of Honeybee in Vidor
- Criminal mischief at the 400 block of Farm to Market Road 1136 in Orange
- Runaway on Pine Forest Drive in Vidor
- Disturbance at the 3500 block of Carpenter Circle in Orange
Sunday, Feb. 2
- Disturbance at the 3400 block of Riverbend Drive in Vidor
- Theft at the 1500 block of Bahama in Vidor
- Animal bite at the 2700 block of Angie Lane in Orange
- Missing person at the 11000 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office