Building or Reconstruction permits are required for all residents in the unincorporated areas of Orange County

Published 9:48 am Tuesday, October 1, 2019

PRESS RELEASE — Building or RECONSTRUCTION PERMITS are REQUIRED for all residents in the unincorporated areas of Orange County. Permits should be obtained before construction begins. Permits for rebuilding will be issued by the Environmental Health & Code Compliance Department located at the Orange County Expo Center at 11475 HWY 1442, from 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday.

Information needed for Reconstruction permit:

  1. Property Owner’s name.
  2. Property Owner’s mailing & physical address.
  3. Property Owner’s phone #.
  4. Contractor’s Name & phone #.
  5. Description of what type of work will be done.

RV Trailer or Mobile Home permit:

  1. Year, Make, Size
  2. Cost or value of RV or Mobile Home

Anyone whose property is located in Floodzone A must supply an Elevation Certificate before a permit can be issued. Property in Floodzone B & C are not required to provide this certificate.

There will be NO FEE for Tropical Storm Imelda related permits.