Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Aug. 6 – Aug. 11, 2019:
Tuesday, Aug. 6
- Burglary at on North Main Street in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 8100 block of Mica Circle in Orange
- Harassment at the 700 block of Daniel Street in Vidor
- Sexual assault of a child in Vidor.
- Trespass on Cherokee Street in Vidor
Wednesday, Aug. 7
- Disturbance at the 100 block of Ford Lane in Orange
- Burglary at the 100 block of Princeton in Vidor
- Assault at the 1400 block of Aery Road in Vidor
- Disturbance at the 1100 block of Idylwood Street in Bridge City
Thursday, Aug. 8
- Prowler at the 100 block of Hulett Street in Vidor
- Missing person at the 8100 block of Melcer Drive in Orange
- Burglary at the 7800 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange
- Theft at the 700 block of West Tram Road in Vidor
- Theft in the Orange area
- Theft at the 8100 block of Quail Trail Road in Orange
- Burglary at the 100 block of Sawmill Street in Vidor
- Burglary at the 3100 block of Texas Ave. in Bridge City
Friday, Aug. 9
- Assault at the First Financial Bank on Hwy. 12 in Mauriceville.
- Sexual assault of a child in the Orange area
- Pursuit on Duncanwood in Vidor. The vehicle was wrecked in Farm to Market Road 105. The driver was arrested.
- Suspicious circumstances at the 9400 block of Hwy. 12 in Mauriceville.
- Animal bite at the 2400 block of Norman Circle West in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 2800 block of North Main Street in Vidor. A female was arrested for public intoxication.
Saturday, Aug. 10
- Disturbance at the 100 block of Claire in Vidor
Sunday, Aug. 11
- Disturbance on Mahogany Street in Orange
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office
You Might Like
By Dawn Burleigh The Orange Leader A Vidor man was indicted by the Jefferson County Grand Jury on Wednesday... read more