Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Nov. 27 – Dec. 3, 2017:
Monday, Nov. 27
- Theft at 8200 block of Linscomb Road in Orange.
- Attempted burglary at the 6900 block of Granger lane in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 14000 block of North Lantana Road in Orange.
- Reckless driving near Farm to Market Road 105 and Sawmill in Vidor.
- Assault at the 600 block of West Park Street in Vidor.
Tuesday, Nov. 28
- Traffic stop near Concord Street and Cheyenne in Vidor. The driver was arrested for driving without a driver’s license and the passenger was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
Wednesday, Nov. 29
- Theft at an undisclosed location on Regina Street in Vidor.
- Theft at the 3200 block of Sherwood Drive in Orange.
- Threats at the 7400 block of Royal Oaks Circle in Orange.
Thursday, Nov. 30
- Threats at the 1600 block of Concord Street in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 3400 block of Concord Street in Vidor.
- Fraud at the 5500 block of Burton Road in Orange.
- Burglary at the 2700 block of Dennis Drive in Orange. Two motorcycles were reported stolen.
Friday, Dec. 1
- Assault at the 300 block of Vidor Lane in Vidor. After speaking with the victim, it was determined the assault occurred in Newton County.
- Theft at the 3900 block of Westchester Drive in Orange.
- Warrant check at the 1400 block of Cherokee Street in Vidor. A deputy saw a male whom he knew had active warrants for his arrest. After confirmation of the outstanding warrants, the man was arrested for seven outstanding warrants, possession of a controlled substance, and tampering with physical evidence.
- Assault of a child was reported from a location in Buna, Texas.
- Theft at the 2500 block of Charlotte Street in Orange.
Saturday, Dec. 2
- Disturbance at the 1300 block of Lawrence Road in Orange.
- Theft at the 12000 block of Old Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Threats at the 100 block of Ironwood Street in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 3400 block of Hudson in Orange.
- Trespass at the 5800 block of Furlough in Orange.
- Theft at the 400 block of Durso Road in Orange.
- Traffic collision at the 4700 block of Main in Vidor. Deputies assisted DPS on a wreck scene.
Sunday, Dec. 3
- Burglary at the 100 block of Cheryl Lane in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 200 block of Tower Road in Orange.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office