Orange Police Beat June 6 – June 8, 2017
Published 6:02 pm Friday, June 9, 2017
From staff reports
The City of Orange Police Department responded to the following calls from June 6 – June 8, 2017:
Tuesday, June 6
- Traffic collision at the 7200 block of Interstate 10
- Damaged property at the 1400 block of Main Ave.
- Criminal trespass at the 3700 block of North 16th Street.
Wednesday, June 7
- Assault at the 3100 block of Edgar Brown
- Theft at the 2200 block of Autumn Oak Lane
- Traffic collision at the 6500 block of Farm to Market 1130
- Traffic collision at the 4900 block of Farm to Market Road 105
- Criminal traffic violation near Strickland and MacArthur Drive.
Thursday, June 8
- Public intoxication at the 1000 block of Simmons Drive
- Traffic collision at the 3700 block of Ridgemont Drive
SOURCE: The City of Orange Police Department