Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat May 30 – June 6, 2017
Published 6:01 pm Friday, June 9, 2017
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from May 30 – June 6, 2017:
Tuesday, May 30
- Trespass at the 5000 block of Rebel Road in Vidor.
- Cruelty to animals at the 3100 block of Claire Drive in Orange.
- Criminal mischief at the 8700 block of Turtle Road in Orange.
- Trespass at the 5800 block of Dixie Drive in Vidor.
- Disturbance at the 11000 block of East Sandridge Road in Vidor.
- Theft at the 18400 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Theft at the 5000 block of Woodland Drive in Orange.
Wednesday, May 31
- Disturbance at the 1000 block of Central Drive in Vidor.
- Disturbance at the 14600 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Burglary at the 6200 block of Hwy. 105 in Vidor.
- Disturbance at the 200 block of Sterling in Vidor.
Thursday, June 1
- Assault at the 1100 block of Timberwood in Vidor.
- Suspicious person near Wexford and Galway in Vidor. A man was sitting on the side of the road with a large knife on his hip.
- Disorderly conduct – noise at the 8400 block of East Bridgefield in Orange.
- Sexual assault in the Mauriceville area.
Friday, June 2
- Vehicle fire at the farm to Market Road 1136 turnaround in Orange.
- Animal bite at the 6000 block of North Main Street in Vidor.
- Burglary at an undisclosed location on South Bilbo Road in Orange.
- Burglary at the 1900 block of Wexford Drive in Vidor.
Saturday, June 3
- Deadly conduct near Interstate 10 and the 859 exit in Vidor in reference to discharge of a firearm.
Sunday, June 4
- Disturbance at the 5700 block of Dixie Drive in Vidor.
- Runaway at an undisclosed location on Craft Lane in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 17000 block of Farm to Market Road 1130 in Orange.
Monday, June 5
- Suspicious circumstances at the 7800 block of Gail Street in Orange.
- Burglary at an undisclosed location on farm to Market Road 736 in Orange.
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at an undisclosed location on Chaucer Drive in Orange.
Tuesday, June 6
- Suspicious vehicle near Aery and State Hwy. 12 in Vidor.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office