Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Feb. 21 – Feb. 26, 2017
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Feb. 21 – Feb. 26, 2017:
Tuesday, Feb. 21
- Animal nuisance at the 200 block of Berwick Drive in Bridge City.
- Bomb threat at the 200 block of Market Street in Orange.
- Burglary at the 1100 block of Hodges Lane in Vidor.
- Theft at the 2600 block of Singletary Road in Orange.
- Burglary at the 1000 block of Central Drive in Vidor.
Wednesday, Feb. 22
- Sexual assault in Vidor.
Thursday, Feb. 23
- Burglary at the 1200 block of Osteen Road in Vidor.
Friday, Feb. 25
- Outstanding warrants at the 9100 block of Bessie Heights Road. A woman was arrested for outstanding warrants.
- Runaway in Orange.
- Reckless conduct/discharging firearm at the 5300 block of Church House Road in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 3600 block of Kibodeaux Road in Orange.
- Criminal trespassing at the 3600 Kibodeaux Road in Orange.
Saturday, Feb. 26
- Animal nuisance at the 3500 block of Brent Drive in Orange.
- Animal bite at the 1600 block of Bluebonnet Lane in Vidor.
- Injured animal at the 4000 block of Ella Lane in Vidor.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office