Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Feb. 27 – March 5, 2017
Published 7:53 pm Tuesday, March 14, 2017
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Feb. 27 – March 5, 2017:
Monday, February 27
- Threats at the 2100 block of Norman Circle E in Orange.
Tuesday, February 28
- Traffic stop/possession of controlled substance/driving while intoxicated at the 9600 block of Hwy. 105 in Orange. A male was arrested for possession of controlled substance and driving while intoxicated.
- Assault at the 4400 block of North Main in Vidor.
Wednesday, March 1
- Vicious animal at the 1300 block of Sawmill Road in Vidor.
- Theft at the 500 block of Connell Road in Vidor.
Thursday, March 2
- Burglary at the 100 block of Bellard Road in Vidor.
- Assault at the 8900 block of Linscomb Road in Orange.
Friday, March 3
- Fire at the 3600 block of Dronett Street in Orange.
- Burglary at the 500 block of Doty Road in Vidor.
- Disorderly conduct at the 8800 block of Northridge Drive in Orange.
- Criminal mischief/discharge of firearm at a vehicle at Farm to Market Road 1130 and Zavala Road in Orange.
Saturday, March 4
- Criminal mischief at the 5900 block of Corrigan Road in Vidor.
- Assault at the 4200 block of Bellview Street in Vidor.
- Animal bite at the 5700 block of Hidden Meadows Drive in Orange.
- Reckless Driving at Farm to Market Road 1130 in Orange.
Sunday, March 5
- Possession of controlled substance at Alamo Street and Farm to Market Road 105 in Vidor. An arrest was made for possession of controlled substance.
- Theft at the 1600 block of Rachel Place in Vidor.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office