Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Feb. 13- Feb. 21, 2017
Published 9:01 am Wednesday, March 8, 2017
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Feb. 13- Feb. 21, 2017:
Monday, February 13
- Child sexual assault in Orange.
- Burglary at the 1 block of Stradford Drive in Orange.
- Found property at the 300 block of Kay Street in Bridge City.
Tuesday, February 14
- Recovered stolen vehicle at the 200 block of West Freeway in Rose City.
Wednesday, February 15
- Traffic stop at Camp Street and Farm to Market Road 105 in Vidor. The driver of the vehicle was arrested for unlawful carrying of a weapon and possession of a controlled substance and the passenger was arrested for outstanding warrants.
- Assault at the 500 block of Sawmill Road in Vidor. In reference to two males fighting in a wooded area.
Thursday, February 16
- Possession of controlled substance at Texas Avenue and Roundbunch Road in Bridge City. A male was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
Friday, February 17
- Suspicious circumstance at Spoonmore Road and Hwy. 105 in Vidor.
- Terroristic threat at the 200 block of Cheryl Lane in Orange.
- Assault at the 800 block of Farm to Market Road 1131 in Vidor.
Saturday, February 18
- Assault at the 7400 block of Royal Oaks Circle in Orange.
- Assault at the 200 block of Caw Caw Lane in Vidor.
- Theft at the 1900 block of Suncrest Drive in Orange.
- Missing child in Vidor. The child was found safe inside the residence.
Sunday, February 19
- Vicious animal at the 8700 block of Kristi Lane in Orange.
- Terroristic threat at the 7800 block of Gail Street in Orange.
- Assault at the 2000 block of West Roundbunch Road in Bridge City.
- Assault at the 900 block of Brookwood in Vidor.
Monday, February 20
- Terroristic threats at the 7800 block of Gail Street in Orange.
- Criminal mischief at the 5700 block of Woodland Drive in Orange.
- Welfare concern for a child in Pine Forest. CPS was called and the child was released to the father.
- Assault at the 11000 block of Farm to Market Road 1130 in Orange.
Tuesday, February 21
- Animal nuisance at the 200 block of Berwick Drive in Bridge City.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office