Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Jan. 17 – Jan. 22, 2017
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Jan. 17 – Jan. 22, 2017:
Tuesday, Jan. 17
- Criminal trespass at eh 200 block of Willette Road in Vidor.
- Aggravated assault at the 6400 block of Norwood in Orange.
- Aggravated assault at the 300 block of Westwood Drive.
Wednesday, Jan. 18
- Traffic Stop/possession of methamphetamine at Farm to Market Road 408 and Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange. A white male was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and a white female was arrested for warrants.
- Burglary at the 5000 block of North Mimosa Lane in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 8000 block of North Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Suspicious person/possession of methamphetamine at the 4200 block of Barney Lane in Vidor. A suspicious white male was walking in the neighborhood and was later arrested for various drug offenses.
Thursday, Jan. 19
- Indecency with a child in Orange.
- Assault at the 12000 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange.
- Recovery of a vehicle at the 7500 block of Royal Oaks Circle in Orange.
Friday, Jan. 20
- Recovery of property at Farm to Market Road 1136 south of Interstate 10 in Orange County.
- Trespass at the 7600 block of North Linscomb Road in Vidor.
- Missing person at the 200 block of Farm to Market Road 1131 in Vidor.
- Narcotics incident at the 7300 block of North Hwy. 87 in Orange.
- Threats at the 2100 block of Abes Road in Orange..
- Disturbance at the 4400 block of Easy Lane in Vidor.
Saturday, Jan. 21
- Suspicious vehicle at the 300 block of Lawrence Road in Orange.
- Disturbance/criminal mischief at the 9400 block of Turtle Road in Orange.
- Animal bite at the 3300 block of Ancar Street in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 4100 block of Bluebird Lane in Orange.
Sunday, Jan. 22
- Recovery of property at the 1400 block of West Freeway Boulevard in Rose City.
- Missing person at the 1600 block of Party Lane in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 11000 block of Hwy. 12 in Orange.
- Theft at the 1600 block of Rachel Place in Vidor.
- Child sexual assault in Orange.
- Theft at the 4000 block of Bertie Street in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 1000 block of Concord Street in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 300 block of Pine Shadows Street in Vidor.
- Cruelty to animals at the 6600 block of Mesquite Drive in Orange.
- Assault at the 4600 block of Nan Drive in Orange.
- Traffic stop at the 2100 block of North Main in Vidor.
- Theft at the 1100 block of Gaulding Drive in Vidor.
- Evading arrest/outstanding warrant/possession of marijuana at Hwy. 90 and Farm to Market Road 105 in Vidor. A white male was arrested for and outstanding warrant, evading arrest and possession of marijuana.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office
By Eric Williams The Orange Leader On Monday, February 6, 2017 at approximately 11:30 am, an officer with the Vidor... read more