OCSO Beat Jan. 2 – Jan. 9, 2017
Published 1:11 pm Monday, January 23, 2017
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Jan. 2 – Jan. 9, 2017:
Monday, Jan. 2
- Missing person at the 3900 block of Farm to Market Road 1136 in Orange.
- Burglary at the 18000 block of South Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Missing person at the 500 block of Karen Road in Orange.
Tuesday, Jan. 3
- Harassment at the 5900 block of Corrigan Road in Vidor.
Wednesday, Jan. 4
- Runaway at the 200 block of Shenandoah in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 19000 block of South Hwy. 62.
- Indecency with a child in Rose City.
- Disturbance at the 5900 block of Corrigan Road in Vidor.
- Child endangerment in Vidor.
Thursday, Jan. 5
- Possession of controlled substance at North Tram Road and Henry Road in Vidor.
A white female driver was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
- Theft at the 19000 block of South Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Criminal mischief at the 2100 block of Texas Avenue in Bridge City.
Friday, Jan. 6
- Burglary/evading arrest at the 16000 block of South Hwy. 62 in Orange.
A white male was arrested for evading arrest and burglary.
- Burglary at the 16700 block of South Hwy 62 in Orange.
- Theft at the 5100 block of Alabama Street in Vidor.
Saturday, Jan. 7
- Disturbance already occurred at the 1000 block of Kent Street in Vidor.
- Suspicious Vehicle at the 1000 block of Emerald Drive in Vidor.
Sunday, Jan. 8
- Disturbance/aggravated assault at the 1700 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Vidor. A white female was later arrested for aggravated assault.
- Suspicious vehicle/recovered stolen vehicle at Gulf Road and Farm to Market Road 408 in Vidor.
Monday, Jan. 9
- Burglary at North Main Street and Becky Circle in Vidor.
- Theft at the 14000 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office