Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Aug. 8 – Aug. 15, 2016
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Aug. 8 – Aug. 15, 2016:
Monday, Aug. 8
- Disturbance at the 600 block of Kennedy Street in Vidor.
- Trespass at the 3200 block of Little Cypress Drive in Orange.
- Discharge of a firearm at the 6800 block of Chevron Street in Orange. A male was arrested for unlawful carrying of a weapon.
Tuesday, Aug. 9
- Criminal mischief near Farm to Market Road and Trainer Lane in Orange.
- Theft at the 400 block of Spoonemore Road in Vidor.
- Disturbance at the 7800 block of Gail Street in Orange.
- Theft at the 300 block of Russell Road in Vidor.
- Sexual assault of a child in the Orange area.
Wednesday, Aug. 10
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 2800 block of Dogwood in Orange.
- Burglary at the 8200 block of Chaucer Drive in Orange.
Thursday, Aug. 11
- Theft at the 200 block of Real in Vidor.
- Assault at the 100 block of Ford Lane in Orange.
Friday, Aug. 12
- Disturbance at the 1700 block of Capri Street in Vidor.
- Theft at the 100 block of Philliips Lane in Vidor.
Saturday, Aug. 13
- Burglary at the 5800 block of Moss Lane in Orange.
- Runaway at the 15000 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 1400 block of Party Lane in Vidor.
- Theft at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 1400 block of Party Lane in Vidor. A male was arrested for assault family violence.
Sunday, Aug. 14
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 16900 block of Farm to Market 1442 in Orange.
- Criminal trespassing at the 300 block of Alex Lane in Vidor.
Monday, Aug. 15
- Disturbance at the 7200 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Burglary of a building at the 1500 block of Texla Road in Vidor.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office