Orange Police Beat June 4 – June 10, 2016
From staff reports
The City of Orange Police Department responded to the following calls from June 4 – June 10, 2016:
Saturday, June 4
- Damaged property at the 100 block of Pine Ave.
- Stolen vehicle at the 4600 block of Oak Valley Drive
- Assault at the 1800 block of West Barkins
- Runaway at the 200 block of 8th Street
- Traffic collision at the 400 block of Cherry Ave.
- Traffic collision near Lakeside and East Sunset
Sunday, June 5
- Trespassing at the 3700 block of 16th Street
- Traffic collision at the 8400 block of South Lutcher Drive
- Stolen vehicle at the 1800 block of 20th Street
Monday, June 6
- Theft at the 3800 block of Meeks Drive
- Found property at the 1500 block of Link Ave.
- Traffic collision at Sunset Park
- Traffic collision neat Farm to Market Roads 1130 and 1078
- Robbery at the 1500 block of 16th Street.
Tuesday, June 7
- Public intoxication at the 12000 block of Farm to Market Road 1442
- Burglary at the 1900 block of Wildwood Ave.
- Assault at the 3300 block of Ridgemont Drive
- Criminal trespass at the 2400 block of 4th Street
Wednesday, June 8
- Theft at the 500 block of Lilac Street
- Criminal trespass at the 1500 block of 16th Street
- Public intoxication near Brownwood Church
Thursday, June 9
- Controlled substance at the 1700 block of 16th Street
- Traffic collision near 8th Street and West John
- Traffic collision near Edgar Brown and MacArthur Drive
- Assault at the 200 block of 8th Street
Friday, June 10
- Weapons offense at the 4300 block of Willowglen Street
- Theft at the 400 block of Camellia Ave.
SOURCE: The City of Orange Police Department
From staff reports The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from June 8 – June 14,... read more