Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Feb. 16 – Feb. 22, 2016
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Feb. 16 – Feb. 22, 2016:
Tuesday, Feb. 16
- Theft at the 1 block of Stradford in Orange.
- Vicious animal at the 7800 block of Oleander Road in Orange.
- Assault at the 8700 block of Arledge Road in Orange.
- Threats at 3300 block of Farm to Market Road 1131 in Vidor.
Wednesday, Feb. 17
- Traffic stop near North Main and Camp Street in Vidor. A woman was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
- Shooting at the 200 block of Sharon Lane in Vidor.
Thursday, Feb. 18
- Stolen vehicle at the 3600 block of 1st Ave. in Orange.
- Theft at the 7600 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 8300 block of Hwy. 12 in Vidor.
Friday, Feb. 19
- Stolen vehicle at the 3000 block of Call Street in Vidor.
Saturday, Feb. 20
- Runaway at the 100 block of Patillo Road in Bridge City.
- Burglary at the 2400 block of Carolyn Drive in Orange.
- Theft at the 3900 block of Barnhill Road in Pine Forest.
Sunday, Feb. 21
- Criminal mischief at an undisclosed location on Dennis Street in Orange. A silver and white car was reported as hitting mailboxes with a baseball bat.
- Theft at the 4600 block of Gilbert Drive in Orange.
- Indecency with a child was reported in the Orange area.
Monday, Feb. 22
- Assault at the 1300 block of Bahama Drive in Vidor.
- Assault of a child in the Bridge City area.
- Suspicious circumstances at the 10000 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange.
- Theft at the 1 block of Oaks Ranch Road in Vidor.
- Theft at the 900 block of Texas Ave. in Bridge City.
- Disturbance at the 18600 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Interfere with an emergency call, assault at the 300 block of Greathouse in Vidor. A male was transported to the hospital for injuries. A female was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon against a family member, a first degree felony.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office