Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Jan. 5 – Jan. 11, 2016
Published 3:57 pm Monday, February 22, 2016
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Jan. 5 – Jan. 11, 2016:
Tuesday, Jan. 5
- Disturbance at the 800 block of Cherokee Street in Vidor.
Wednesday, Jan. 6
- Burglary at the 400 block of sawmill Road in Vidor.
- Theft at the 900 block of Terry Road in Vidor.
- Theft at the 3900 block of Windy Lane in Orange.
- Burglary at the 3400 block of beadle Road in Orange.
- Trespass at the 600 block of Fish Farm Road in Orange.
Thursday, Jan. 7
- Disturbance at the 8600 block of North Linscomb Road in Vidor.
- Harassment at the 100 block of Patillo Road in Orange.
- Burglary at the 2800 block of North Tram Road in Vidor.
- Theft at the 2800 block of North Tram Road in Vidor.
Friday, Jan. 8
- Burglary at the 7300 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange.
- Theft at the 3600 block of Carpenter Circle in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 7900 block of Pecan Street in Orange.
Saturday, Jan. 9
- Disturbance at the 100 block of Patillo Road in Orange.
- Stolen vehicle at the 13200 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange.
- Criminal mischief at the 2900 block of Laura Lane in Orange.
- Assault at the 3400 block of Elk Drive in Orange.
- Theft at the 8300 block of Bridgefield Drive in Orange.
Monday, Jan. 11
- Criminal mischief at the 100 block of West Freeway in Vidor.
- Criminal mischief at the 7800 block of Wayne Street in Orange.
- Traffic stop near Putnam and Orange Street in Orange. A person was arrested for fail to carry and exhibit drivers license. Once in jail, the individual was booked under a false name, and was also charged with tampering with a governmental document, failure to identify, and a felony warrant from Chambers County.
- Threats at the Mauriceville Substation.
- Criminal mischief at the 1200 block of Sweetwater in Vidor.
- Animal bite at the 9500 block of Skeeter Drive in Orange.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office