Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Dec. 16 – Dec. 22, 2015
Published 4:20 pm Thursday, February 4, 2016
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Dec. 16 – Dec. 22, 2015:
Wednesday, Dec. 16
- Assault at the 100 block of Texla Road in Vidor
- Pursuit near Farm to Market Road1131 and Elliot in Vidor
- Bomb threat at the 800 block of Division Ave. in Orange.
Thursday, Dec. 17
- Theft at the 100 block of Ford Lane in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 9400 block of Twin Lakes Drive n Vidor.
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 1800 block of Gall Street in Vidor.
- Assault at the 8800 block of Northridge Drive in Orange.
Friday, Dec. 18
- Found property at the 400 block of Reynolds Lane in Vidor
Saturday, Dec. 19
- Theft at the 3400 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Vicious animal at the 500 block of Sugar Mill Road in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 200 block of Farm to Market Road 1131 in Vidor.
Sunday, Dec. 20
- Burglary at the 4200 block of Lakeview Cutoff in Pine Forest.
- Disturbance at the 4800 block of Main Street in Vidor.
- Threats at the 100 block of Neches in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 5700 block of Orchard Road in Orange.
- Reckless driving at State Hwy 87 Veterans Bridge.
Monday, Dec. 21
- Disturbance near Old Hwy. 90 and South Street in Vidor.
- Assault at the 6900 block of Granger Lane in Orange.
- Theft at the 4200 block of Vicki Lane in Orange.
- Sexual assault of a child in the Vidor area.
- Theft at the 5800 block of Ashland Drive in Orange.
- Theft at the 2400 block of Strong Road in Orange.
Tuesday, Dec. 22
- Missing person at the 5800 block of Grigsby Road in Vidor.
- Burglary at the 7200 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange.
- Theft at the 9100 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange.
- Vicious animal at the 3700 block of Montrose in Vidor.
- Unusual circumstance at the 4600 block of Revere Lane in Vidor.
- Narcotics near South Farragut and 4th Street. A vehicle was stopped after disregarding a stop sign. A passenger was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
- Disturbance at the 4500 block of West Hoo Hoo Road in Orange.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office