Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Sept. 8 – Sept. 14, 2015
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Sept. 8 – Sept. 14, 2015:
Tuesday, Sept. 8
- Theft at the 1500 block of Interstate 10 in Rose City.
- Burglary at the 1200 block of Shamrock Road in Vidor.
- Disturbance at the 4600 block of Wagner Lane in Orange.
- Contributing to a minor – alcohol at the 3100 block of Brent Drive in Orange.
Wednesday, Sept. 9
- Theft near Dixie Drive and Cole Road in Vidor.
- Assault at the 1700 block of Brookshire Drive in Orange.
Thursday, Sept. 10
- Alarm at the 9500 block of Hwy. 12 in Mauriceville.
- Sexual assault of a child in the Orange area.
- Missing person at the 200 block of Strong Road in Orange.
- Theft at the 3000 block of Buller Lane in Orange.
- Assault at the 7700 block of Cohenour Road in Orange.
Friday, Sept. 11
- Theft at the 500 block of Grand Street in Vidor.
- Disturbance at the 700 block of Birch in Rose City.
Saturday, Sept. 12
- Burglary at the 600 block of Spoonemore Road in Vidor.
- Disturbance at the 8886 block of Mulberry in Orange.
- Stolen vehicle at the 1400 block of Lewis Drive in Orange.
Sunday, Sept. 13
- Suspicious person at the 11800 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Threats at the 2400 block of North Street in Vidor.
- Animal bite at the 5500 block of Mesquite Drive in Orange.
Monday, Sept. 14
- Assist another agency, promotion of prostitution and prostitution at the 1200 block of Pintail Sulphur, Louisiana.
- Assault at the 2300 block of Inwood Drive in Vidor.
- Criminal mischief at the 2300 block of Inwood Drive in Vidor.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office
The Bridge City Police Department responded to the following calls from Aug. 23 – Aug. 29, 2015. Sunday, Aug. 23... read more