Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Aug. 25 – Aug. 31, 2015
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Aug. 25 – Aug. 31, 2015:
Tuesday, Aug. 25
- Disturbance at the 5600 block of Turner Road in Orange.
- Theft at the 2900 block of Farm to Market Road 1078 in Orange.
- Assault at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. A corrections officer was assaulted.
- Criminal mischief at the 700 block of Poplar Street in Vidor.
Wednesday, Aug. 26
- Disturbance ta the 2500 block of Mansfield Ferry Road in Vidor.
Thursday, Aug. 27
- Burglary at the 3900 block of Mittie Road in Vidor.
- Two separate incidents of assault of a child in the Vidor area.
- Assault at the 1600 block of Cherokee in Vidor.
Friday, Aug. 28
- Warrant service near Farm to Market Road 105 and Beadle in Orange. A person was arrested for outstanding warrants.
- Assault at the 10000 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 1000 block of Lapointe Street in Bridge City.
Saturday, Aug. 29
- Criminal Mischief at the 2400 block of Main Street in Vidor.
Sunday, Aug. 30
- Assault at the 5600 block of Tyler Street in Vidor.
- Disturbance ta the 14600 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
Monday, Aug. 31
- Disturbance at the 500 block of Cornell Road in Vidor.
- Assault and burglary at the 300 block of Claiborne Street in Vidor.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office