Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat Aug. 4 – Aug. 10, 2015
Published 2:00 pm Tuesday, August 18, 2015
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Aug. 4 – Aug. 10, 2015:
Tuesday Aug. 4
- Sexual assault of a child in the Vidor area.
Wednesday, Aug. 5
- Burglary at the 8000 block of Ashford Park in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 3100 block of Timberlake in Bridge City.
- Theft at the 6400 block of Farm to Market Road 1006 in Orange.
- Burglary at the 3100 block of Paloma in Orange.
- Traffic stop near South Dewitt and Lindberg in Vidor. A search of the vehicle revealed an amount of methamphetamine.
- Traffic stop at the 700 block of Concord Street in Vidor. While speaking with the occupants, a controlled substance was discovered in the vehicle.
- Disturbance at the 1 block of Finwick Drive in Orange.
- Suspicious person at the 10100 block of Greenwood Drive in Orange.
Thursday, Aug. 6
- Burglary at the 10000 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange.
- Assault of a child at the 8800 block of Westbend Road in Orange.
- Burglary at the 4200 block of Buccaneer Street in Vidor.
Friday, Aug. 7
- Traffic stop near mile marker 857 on Interstate 10 in Vidor. A vehicle was parked on the side of the roadway with a female standing near the rear of the car.
Saturday, Aug. 8
- Disturbance at the 12200 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
- Burglary at the 1600 block of Concord in Vidor.
- Missing person at the 100 block of Pug in Vidor. Prior to the deputy completing the report, the individual was located.
- Deadly conduct at the 2200 block of Love Road in Vidor.
Sunday, Aug. 9
- Burglary at the 1900 block of Concord in Vidor.
- Disturbance at the 200 block of West Freeway in Vidor.
- Traffic stop at the 900 block of Main Street in Vidor. Two males were arrested for consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession off alcohol by a minor. One of the males was also charged with minor in possession of tobacco.
Monday, Aug. 10
- Assault, consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of tobacco by a minor at the 6900 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange.
- Disturbance at the 2600 block of Alice Lane in Orange.
- Theft at the 8900 block of Cajun Way in Orange.
- Theft at the 2900 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange. Livestock was reported as stolen.
- Suspicious circumstances at the 3200 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office