Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat June 2 – June 8, 2015
Published 1:20 pm Monday, June 22, 2015
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from June 2 – June 8, 2015:
Tuesday, June 2
• Controlled substance near Interstate 10 and Farm to Market Road 1132 in Vidor.
• Animal bite at the 900 block of Honeybee Lane in Vidor.
• Suspicious person at the 7700 block of Wooten in Orange. A male was arrested for public intoxication.
• Assault at the 5000 block of Colony Drive in Orange.
Wednesday, June 3
• Theft at the 5700 block of Ashland Drive in Orange.
• Theft at the 3800 block of Lakeview Cutoff in Pine Forest.
• Theft at the 4500 Meadow Brook Lane in Vidor.
• Animal bite at an undisclosed location on Baltz Drive in Vidor.
• Assault at the 9500 Twin Lakes Drive in Orange.
• Traffic stop at the 3100 block of 16th Street in Orange. A man was arrested for possession of marijuana.
• Theft at the 1000 block of Henry Street in Vidor.
Thursday, June 4
• Sexual assault of a child in the Orange area.
• Assault at the 6300 block of Farm to Market Road 1442 in Orange.
• Robbery at the 3300 block of Alvin Street in Orange.
• Assault at the 2500 block of Landon Lane in Orange.
• Terroristic threats at the 300 block of Richlightered in Vidor.
Friday, June 5
• Assault at the 1800 block of Erin Drive.
• Weapons offense at the 800 block of Division Ave. in Orange. A person was arrested for unlawful possession of a prohibited weapon.
Saturday, June 6
• Disturbance at the 8600 block of Farm to Market Road 1442 in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 100 block of Cheryl Lane in Orange.
Sunday, June 7
• Assault at an undisclosed location on Regina Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 9600 block of Interstate 10 in Orange.
• Criminal trespassing at the 5200 block of Colony Lane in Orange.
Monday. June 8
• Assault at the 2000 block of Roundbunch Road in Orange.
• Burglary at the 4500 block of Farm to Market Road 408 in Orange.
• Cruelty to animals at the 3800 block of Tram Road in Vidor.
• Traffic stop near East Bolivar and Main Street in Vidor. A female passenger was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office