• 72°

Helping hand…

Since 1984, the First Presbyterian Church of Orange, 902 Green Ave., established 1912, has opened their doors, hearts and kitchen and giving back to community by serving delicious and nutritious lunches twice a week 11:30 a.m. – 12:20  p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays. Volunteers Dan Perrine, Mary Delano, Barbara Burgless and Chris Barrientos helped serve more than 70 persons.