Orange County Sheriff’s Office Beat May 26 – June 1, 2015
Published 8:13 am Thursday, June 11, 2015
From staff reports
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from May 26 – June 1, 2015:
Tuesday, May 26
• Traffic stop near Farm to Market 1136 at Hartzog. A person was arrested for public intoxication.
• Theft at the 16900 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Theft at the 11400 block of Farm to Market Road 1442 in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 100 block of Greathouse in Vidor.
• Assault at the 500 block of Rachal in Bridge City.
• Theft at the 300 block of Claiborne Street in Vidor.
Wednesday, May 27
• Theft at the 500 North Teal Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 4600 block of Hwy. 12 in Vidor.
Thursday, May 28
• Sexual assault of a child in the Orange County area.
• Traffic stop at an undisclosed location on Decker Road. A person was arrested for an outstanding warrant and possession of a controlled substance.
• Assault at the 4700 block of Meeks Drive in Orange.
• Burglary on Liston Cutoff in Orange.
• Disturbance near 16th Street and Inwood Drive.
• Disturbance at the 1000 Hideaway in Bridge City.
Friday, May 29
• Threats at the 300 block of Foxglove Drive in Vidor.
Saturday, May 30
• Disturbance at the 6000 block of Williamson Road in Orange. A male was arrested for public intoxication.
• Burglary at the 10400 block of Farm to Market Road 1130 in Orange.
• Recovery of a stolen vehicle at the 9300 block of Hwy. 105 in Orangefield.
Sunday, May 31
• Assault at the 8100 block of Kestrel Road in Orange.
• Assault at the 1200 block of Sweetwater Road in Vidor.
Monday, June 1
• Theft at the 5700 block of Roundbunch Road in Orange.
• Assault near Call Street and Farm to Market Road 1132 in Vidor.
• Assault at the 3000 block of Hwy. 12 in Vidor.
Criminal mischief at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange.
SOURCE: Orange County Sheriff’s Office