The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from April 3-9, 2013:
Wednesday, April 3
• Stolen vehicle at the 7800 block of Big Oak Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 3100 block of Lawn Oaks Drive in Orange. A person reported four chickens stolen.
Thursday, April 4
• Criminal mischief at the 21100 block of FM 1130 in Orange.
• Animal nuisance at the 200 block of Sharon Lane in Vidor. A person reported several sick and injured dogs that were abandoned at the location.
Friday, April 5
• Burglary at the 10300 block of FM 1130 in Orange.
• Harassment at the 3600 block of Beadle Road in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 4100 block of North Main in Vidor.
Saturday, April 6
• Disturbance at the 7700 block of wade Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 300 block of Texla Road in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 4700 block of Revere Lane in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 500 block of East Roundbunch Road in Orange.
• Public intoxication near Hwy. 408 and Bessie Heights Road in Orange. A man running between passing traffic was arrested for public intoxication.
Sunday, April 7
• Disturbance at the 14300 block of Hwy. 105 in Orange.
• Vicious animal at the 1500 block of Houseman Street in Vidor.
• Assault at the 3200 block of Stanley Drive in Vidor.
Monday, April 8
• Theft at the 6300 block of FM 1442 in Bridge City. Copper wire was reported as stolen.
Tuesday, April 9
• Missing person at the 2400 block of North Street in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 1600 block of Aloha Street in Vidor.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office