The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from March 5 - March 10, 2014:
Wednesday, March 5
• Found property at the 7300 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange. A juvenile was found to be in possession of marijuana.
Thursday, March 6
• Disturbance at the 2400 block of North Tram Road in Vidor.
• Traffic stop at the 9600 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orangefield.
• Theft at the 800 block of West Division Street in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 16300 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Theft at the 700 block of Spoonmore Road in Vidor.
• Sexual assault of a child in the Orange area.
Friday, March 7
• Theft at the 200 block of Cornell Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 300 block of Lost Lake Lane in Vidor.
• Theft at the 4200 block of McClelland Road in Orange.
• Burglary of a building at the 9800 block of Longleaf Road in Orange.
• Pursuit near Farm to Market Road 1130 in Vidor. The pursuit ended in Evadale in Jasper County where Jasper County Sheriff deputies took the female driver into custody.
Saturday, March 8
• Disturbance at the 2100 block of Carla Street in Vidor.
• Assault at the 1500 block of Vidor.
• Theft at the 14300 block of Interstate 10 in Orange.
• Discharge of a firearm at the 10800 block of State Hwy. 87.
Sunday, March 9
• Disturbance at the 1100 block of Hodges Lane in Vidor.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 1400 block of Houseman Street in Vidor.
Monday, March 10
• Disturbance at the 6000 block of Williamson Road in Orange.
• Violation of protective order at the 7600 block of Head Street in Orange.
• Disorderly conduct at the 200 block of Border Street.
• Disturbance at the 4000 block of East Hoo Hoo Road in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office