The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Dec. 24 - Dec. 30, 2013:
Tuesday, Dec. 24
• Theft at the 7800 block of Linscomb Road in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 1400 block of Freeway Blvd. in Rose City. A man was arrested for simple assault.
• Criminal mischief at the 2800 block of East Murf in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 11900 block of State Hwy. 62 in Mauriceville.
Wednesday, Dec. 25
• Theft at the 5400 block of Fairview Drive in Orange.
• Animal bite at the 2300 block of St. James in Vidor.
• Animal bite at the 100 block of Ford Lane in Orange.
Thursday, Dec. 26
• Theft at the 5200 block of Church House Road in Vidor.
• Theft near Four Oaks Ranch Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 18900 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 6400 block of McGill in Orange.
• Assault at the 8300 block of Linscomb in Vidor.
Friday, Dec. 27
• Suspicious circumstance near Interstate 10 and State Hwy. 62 in Orange. A man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell for having approximately 6 grams of methamphetamines in his possession.
• Welfare concern near Interstate 10 and the Cow Bayou overpass. A man was arrested for public intoxication and resisting arrest after appearing to be asleep in the driver’s seat.
• Suspicious circumstance at the 8700 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange. A man was arrested for possession of counterfeit bills.
Saturday, Dec. 28
• Theft at the 6000 block of Queens Court in Orange.
• Assault at the 3400 block of Marguarite Drive in Orange. During the investigation a man was arrested for outstanding warrants.
• Theft at the 500 block of Lost Lake Lane in Vidor.
• Trespass at the 1500 block of Cheyenne Drive in Vidor.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 4600 block of Caribou Drive in Orange.
Sunday, Dec. 29
• Theft at the 800 block of Ohio Street in Vidor.
Monday, Dec. 30
• Narcotics incident at the 5400 block of Burton Road in Orange. During a search of the residence, three makes were arrested, two for outstanding warrants and one for possession of a controlled substance.
• Recovery of a stolen vehicle at the 1800 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Vidor. A female was arrested.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office