The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from May 15 - 21, 2013.
Wednesday, May 15
• Criminal mischief at the 2500 block of North Main Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange.
• Unusual circumstances at the 8000 block of FM 1130 in Orange. A man was arrested for theft of wire.
• Traffic stop near North Main and Spoonemoore in Vidor. A man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, May 16
• Burglary at the 5900 block of Corrigan Road in Vidor.
• Criminal mischief at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange.
Friday, May 17
• Assault at the 5000 block of Oak Lane in Orange.
• Theft at the 2800 block of North Tram Road in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 2700 block of Dewitt Drive in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 9400 block of Terri Lane in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 100 block of Tyler Drive in Orange.
Saturday, May 18
• Animal bite at the 1000 block of Kent Street in Vidor.
• Threats at the 6400 block of Burdine Street in Orange.
• Theft at the 400 block of Buster in Orange.
Sunday, May 19
• Runaway at the 8000 block of Melcer Drive in Orange.
• Burglary at the 11400 block of Hwy. 12.
Monday, May 20
• Theft at the 8000 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange. Stolen property out of Hardin County was recovered.
• Suspicious vehicle at the 1400 block of North Main Street in Vidor.
• Runaway at the 3800 block of Hwy. 87 in Bridge City.
• Disturbance in the area of Live Oak in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 5800 block of Broussard Circle in Orange.
• Theft at the 5800 block of Rebel Road in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 8300 block of Edgar Drive in Orange.
Tuesday, May 21
• Traffic stop at the 869 exit on Interstate 10 in Orange. Two men were arrested for possession of 15 pounds of marijuana located inside the vehicle.
• Criminal mischief at the 1600 block of Bluebonnet Street in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 3100 block of Simon Drive in Orange.
• Animal bite at the 9300 block of Lynn Circle in Orange. A woman reported she was bitten by a dog while riding a bicycle at the 9500 block of Bessie Heights Road in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office