The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Nov. 22 - 27, 2012.
Thursday, Nov. 22
• Burglary at 3000 Highway 1131 in Vidor.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 8500 block of Hiler Road in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 1400 block of Party Lane in Vidor.
Friday, Nov. 23
• Unattended death at the 5600 block of Woodside Drive in Vidor.
Saturday, Nov. 24
• Disturbance at the 4400 block of Bryon Road in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Hullett in Vidor.
• Criminal mischief at the 2400 block of Barbara Street in Orange.
• Burglary at the 8000 block of Pine Street in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 12200 block of Highway 62 in Orange. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
Sunday, Nov. 25
• Burglary at the 5200 block of Tom Cat Trails in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 13000 block of Sandridge in Vidor.
Monday, Nov. 26
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 9200 block of IH-10 in Orange.
• Burglary at the 3500 block of Lakeview Cutoff Street in Vidor.
• Debit card abuse at the 600 block of East Railroad Street in Vidor.
Tuesday, Nov. 27
• Burglary at the 7600 block of Wade Road in Orange.
• Burglary at the 1400 block of Mohawk Street in Vidor.
• Welfare check at the 1200 block of Scott Drive in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1200 block of Capri in Vidor.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office