The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Aug. 20 - 26, 2013:
Tuesday, Aug. 20
• Runaway at the 100 Briar Circle in Vidor.
• Theft at the 900 block of Butler Road in Orange.
Wednesday, Aug. 21
• Burglary of motor vehicle at the 300 Rose Lane in Orange.
• Sexual assault of a child was reported in the Vidor area.
• Traffic stop on North Main Street in Vidor. A woman was arrested for possession of methamphetamine.
• Assault at the 9400 Old Highway 87 in Orange.
• Theft at the 2700 block of FM 3247 in Orange.
• Theft at the 8000 block of Kaiyute Road in Orange.
Thursday, Aug. 22
• Burglary of a habitation at the 7200 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Theft at the 10700 block of Bessie Heights Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 5800 block of Turner Road in Orange.
• Assault at the 1300 block of Concord Street in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Berwick Drive in Bridge City.
• Assault at the 100 block of Pine Forest Drive in Vidor.
Friday, Aug. 23
• Theft at the 3900 block of FM 1006 in Orange.
• Theft at the 5400 block of Dunromin Road in Orange.
Saturday, Aug. 24
• Suspicious vehicle at the 872 mile marker on the westbound side of Interstate 10. A car was parked in the exit ramp at that location. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
• Assault at the 100 block of Crosby Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 700 block of Daniels Street in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 17000 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange. A man was arrested for assault.
Sunday, Aug. 25
• Theft at the 4400 block of North Easy Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 900 block of Honeybee Street in Vidor.
• Indecency with a child in the Vidor area.
Monday, Aug. 26
• Disturbance at the 1800 block of Erin Drive in Vidor.
• Suspicious person at the 2400 block of Abes Drive in Orange. A man was taken into custody.
• Sexual assault at the 300 block of Claiborne Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 400 block of Freeway Blvd. in Rose City. Three trailers were reported stolen from a business.
• Assault at the 3300 block of Lawn Oak Drive in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office