Orange Police Beat July 11 – July 13, 2017
Published 7:13 pm Friday, July 14, 2017
From staff reports
The City of Orange Police Department responded to the following calls from July 11 – July 13, 2017:
Tuesday, July 11
- Public intoxication at the 2200 block of State Hwy. 62
- Assault at the 200 block of 8th Street
- Robbery at the 2300 block of Lutcher Drive
- Theft at the 300 block of Burton Ave.
- Burglary at the 2300 block of McKee Drive
- Traffic collision at the 1400 block of 16th Street
- Criminal trespass at the 1500 block of 16th Street
Wednesday, July 12
- Theft at the 200 block of 8th Street
- Damaged property at the 3300 block of Ridgemont Drive
- Criminal Trespass at the 1000 block of Orange Ave.
- Theft 200 block of 8th Street
- Theft at the 700 block of 8th Street
- Traffic collision near West Orange and 3rd.
- Ordinance violation at the 2000 block of Clark
Thursday, July 13
- Sexual offense in the city of Orange
- Burglary at the 4000 block of Sikes Road
- Harassment at the 2200 block of Norwood Drive
- Traffic collision near Bob Hall Road and Interstate 10
- Assault near 3rd and Burton Ave.
SOURCE: The City of Orange Police Department