Angel Tree sign ups start
Published 11:04 am Wednesday, October 12, 2016
From staff reports
Salvation Army Christmas Assistance Program will take applications for the Angel Tree program 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Mon. – Thurs. Oct. 17-20 and Oct. 24-27.
Orange County residents can register their child, ages 12 and under, for the Salvation Army Christmas Program at The Salvation Army Orange located at 1950 Martin Luther King Jr Drive in Orange.
Application requirements for assistance must include:
- Picture ID (Driver’s license or state ID)
- Birth certificate for all children
- Social Security cards for applicant and children
- Proof of Income (2 paystubs, SSI/SSDI letters, disability, unemployment, child support)
- Food stamp (SNAP) card
- Proof of residency (lease agreement or rent receipt)
- Lease must list all individuals, children and adults.
- Proof of expenses (bills, such as electric, gas, water)