The Orange Leader
Cypress Plaza III located at 1610 West Park Ave. in Orange recently received a visit from the Orange County Health Inspector. The establishment received an 86 out of a possible 100 during the inspection. The demerits are for several expired items on the shelves, the hot water was at 93 degrees and is required to be at 118, several dead roaches were found in the storage room, and storage shelves and counters in need of being cleaned of old foods. The health inspector noted on the report that the store need to declutter and to put trash in containers.
Other scores include:
• Bridge City Elementary located at 1035 West Roundbunch Road in Bridge City. Score: 100.
• Sonic Drive Inn located at 2805 MacArthur Drive in Orange. Score: 91. Demerits are for repairs needed to equipment and the area around the fryers and toasters in need of being cleaned.
• Vidor Elementary School located at 400 East Railroad in Vidor. Score: 100.
• West Orange Elementary located at 2605 MLK Drive in Orange. Score: 100.
• Little Cypress Jr. High located at 6765 FM 1130 in Little Cypress. Score: 100.
• Bridge City Middle School located at 300 Bower Street in Bridge City. Score: 97. Demerits are for the walk-in coolers in need of being cleaned.
• Subway located 2205 Hwy. 62 in McLewis. Score: 100.