The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Nov. 15 - 21, 2012.
Thursday, Nov. 15
• Theft at the 200 block of Border Street. A complainant reported an employee stole of $820,000 in inventory from his business.
• Assault at the 19900 block of FM 1130 in Orange.
• Fraud at the 4100 block of Carlene in Orange.
• Fraud at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange.
• Assault at the 1300 block of Ricky Street in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 5900 block of Dixie in Vidor.
Friday, Nov. 16
• Theft at the 8600 block of Lloyd Road in Mauriceville.
Saturday, Nov. 17
• Alarm at the 9500 block of Highway 12 in Orange.
• Animal bite at the 3700 block of Main in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1200 block of Honeybee Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 400 block of Freeway Boulevard in Rose City.
Sunday, Nov. 18
• Shooting at the 500 block of Jackson in Orange.
• Cruelty to animals near FM 1135 and FM 105 in Orange. Two dogs were apparently dumped at that location.
Monday, Nov. 19
• Disturbance at the 7900 block of Cohenour Road in Orange.
• Animal nuisance at the 7900 block of Alice Street in Orange. A person reported several dogs running at large.
• Burglary at the 300 block of Alex Street in Vidor.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
• Cruelty to animals near the Rainbow Bridge. A game warden found two stray, injured dogs.
• Recovery of a vehicle at the 800 block of Honeybee Street in Vidor. The vehicle was stolen from Jasper County.
• Disturbance at the 3600 block of Beadle Road in Orange.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
• Burglary at the 8500 block of Thomas Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 14000 block of Japanese Lane in Vidor.
• Stolen Vehicle at the 9200 block of West Bend Drive in Orange.
• Public intoxication at the 10800 block of Highway 12 in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office