The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Oct. 31 - Nov. 6, 2012.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
• Burglary at the 4500 block of Linda Lane in Orange.
• Sexual assault of child at the 7300 block of Highway 87 in Orange.
• Assault at the 8900 block of West Bend in Orange.
Thursday, Nov. 1
• Disturbance at the 1600 Terry Road in Vidor.
Friday, Nov. 2
• Assault at the 1100 Henry Street in Orange.
• Burglary of a vehicle at the 5000 Kings Court in Orange.
Saturday, Nov. 3
• Theft at the 3100 block of Lawn Oak Drive in Orange.
• Theft at the 300 block of Cornell Road in Vidor.
• Harassment at the 400 block of West Wood Fern Road in Orange.
• Disturbance in the area of Aery Road and Ricky Road in Vidor. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
Sunday, Nov. 4
• Stolen ATV at the 6200 block of Rebel Road in Vidor.
• Assault at the 14300 block of Interstate 10 in Orange.
• Assault at the 9400 block of Tulane Road in Orange.
Monday, Nov. 5
• Stolen vehicle at the 5500 block of Dixie Road in Vidor.
• Stolen vehicle at the 100 block of Bunns Bluff in Vidor. Two four-wheelers were stolen.
Tuesday, Nov. 6
• Assault at the 6000 block of Queens Court in Orange.
• Vicious animal at the 5800 block of Hinch Road in Vidor.
• Disturbance in the area of IH-10 near the west bound rest area. A man was arrested for assault.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office