ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Sept. 3 - Sept. 9, 2013:
Tuesday, Sept. 3
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 200 block of Carla Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1700 block of Inland Road in Orange.
• Sexual assault of a child in the Orange area.
• Theft at the 2300 block of Teal Road in Orange. Roofing shingles were reported as stolen.
• Suspicious activity at the 2100 block of FM 2802 in Orange.
• Traffic stop at the 2500 block of Hwy.. 105 in Vidor. A person was arrested for possession of a prohibited weapon and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Wednesday, Sept. 4
• Burglary of a building at the 7500 block of Hwy. 12 in Vidor.
• Stolen vehicle at the 5700 block of Ashland Drive in Orange.
• Theft at the 3500 block of North Tram Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 7400 block of Circle 10 in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 3800 block of Lane of the Oaks in Orange.
• Threats at the 1300 block of Windwood Street in Orange.
• Assisted Homeland Security Investigations - Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agents with a search warrant at the 2700 block of Admiral in Orange.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 2700 block of Abes Drive in Orange.
Thursday, Sept. 5
• Assault at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 6900 block of Hwy. 105 in Orange.
• Theft at the 8000 block of Wade Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 1500 block of Terry Road in Vidor.
• Welfare concern at the Rainbow Bridge. A intoxicated subject was walking on the bridge.
Friday, Sept. 6
• Theft at the 13100 block of Duncanwoods Lane in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 7700 block of Patricia Lane in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 2400 block of FM 1131 in Vidor.
Saturday, Sept. 7
• Disturbance at the 2000 block of North Tram Road in Vidor.
Sunday, Sept. 8
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Regina Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1100 block of Aery Road in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 1600 block of Willowbend Drive in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 1900 block of Dublin Drive in Vidor.
Monday, Sept. 9
• Traffic stop at the 5700 block of Broussard Circle in Orange. A vehicle was identified as matching a vehicle trespassing on North Bilbo. A woman was arrested for outstanding warrants and was issued 2 more citations once at jail.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle a the 2900 block of Johnnie Street in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office