Tommy Mann Jr.
The Orange Leader
WEST ORANGE —
The West Orange Police Department responded to the following calls from Aug. 4 - Aug. 10, 2013.
Sunday, Aug. 4
• Civil report filed in person at West Orange Police Department in 2700 block of Austin.
Monday, Aug. 5
• Person arrested for criminal trespassing in the 3100 block of Edgar Brown Drive.
Tuesday, Aug. 6
• Assault in the 2300 block of Travis.
• Disturbance in the 3100 block of Edgar Brown Drive.
Thursday, Aug. 8
• Person arrested for DWI in the 2600 block of Austin.
Friday, Aug. 9
• Person arrested for public intoxication following report of disturbance in the 2300 block of Crabtree.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle in the 2000 block of Houston.
Saturday, Aug. 10
• Theft and Fraudulent use of a credit card reported in the 4800 block of Westmore Street.
• Theft in the 3100 block of Edgar Brown Drive.
SOURCE: West Orange Police Department