ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from March 12 - March 17, 2014:
Wednesday, March 12
• Disturbance at the 800 block of Hayes Circle in Vidor.
• Fraud at the 200 block of Border Street. A person reported an unknown individual used his identity to file a federal tax return and obtain a personal loan.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 7800 block of Big Oak Street in Orange.
• Assault at the 1100 block of Aery Road in Vidor.
Friday, March 14
• Animal nuisance at the 6200 block of Hidden Meadows Drive in Orange. Three puppies were abandoned.
• Sexual assault at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. Investigations revealed a sexual assault did not occur.
• Vicious animal at the 500 block of Naquin Road in Orange. A postal delivery personal reported being held against her will on the porch by a dog.
• Suspicious person at the 400 block of Kennedy Drive in Vidor.
Saturday, March 15
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 2200 block of Honeysuckle Drive in Orange.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 1500 block of Houseman Street in Vidor. A resident reported a tire and rim were stolen from a vehicle.
• Theft at the 800 block of Farm to Market Road 1131 in Vidor.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 300 block of Cornell Road in Vidor.
Sunday, March 16
• Burglary of a habitation at the 4200 block of Main Street ion Vidor.
• Assault at the 3000 block of Call Street in Vidor.
Monday, March 17
• Runaway at the 1700 block of Fox Drive in Vidor.
• Theft at the 700 block of Evangeline Lane in Vidor.
• Fraud at the 4200 block of Stark Road in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 1300 block of Pyatt Road in Vidor.
• Animal nuisance at the 600 block of Cherry in Vidor. A dog was abandoned in the area.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office