Special to The Leader
The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Jan. 30 - Feb. 5, 2012.
Wednesday, Jan. 30
• Suspicious circumstances at the 19900 West FM 1130 in Orange.
• Burglary at the 7000 block of Sandbar Road in Orange.
• Burglary at the 1900 block of Summerville.
• Burglary at the 10100 block of FM 1442 in Bridge City.
• Burglary at the 800 block of Cherokee Street in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 3100 block of Lakeview Cutoff Street in Vidor.
• Criminal mischief at the 5800 block of Williamson Road in Mauriceville. A person was arrested for criminal mischief, assault and public intoxication.
Thursday, Jan. 31
• Shooting at the 2900 block of FM 1131 in Vidor.
• Harassment at the 5000 block of Corbett Street in Vidor.
• Cruelty to animal at the 2600 block of Claire Drive in Orange.
Friday, Feb. 1
• Theft near Lakeview Road and Hunter Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 900 block of Sawmill Street in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 7700 block of Lea Street in Orange.
Saturday, Feb. 2
• Disturbance at the 13000 block of Sandridge in Vidor.
• Stolen vehicle at the 2500 block of Crestwood Street in Vidor.
• Accident at the 100 block of Allie Payne Road in Orange. A vehicle was stuck in a yard.
Sunday, Feb. 3
• Fraud at the 3500 block of Lawn Oak Drive in Orange.
• Suspicious Circumstances at the 4400 block of Highway 87.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 11300 block of Highway 12 in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 3000 block of highway 62 in Orange.
• Theft at the 4300 block of Revere Lane in Vidor.
• Runaway at the 1500 block of Cheyenne Drive in Vidor.
• Fire at the 900 block of West Freeway Blvd. in Vidor.
Monday, Feb. 4
• Fraud at the 2400 block of Alvin Street in Orange.
• Traffic violation at the 300 block of Kennedy in Vidor. Two passengers were arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• Criminal mischief at the 900 block of West Freeway Blvd. in Vidor.
• Theft at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. A credit card was reported as stolen.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
• Traffic violation near Dewitt and Service Road in Orange. The driver was arrested for possession of marijuana.
• Traffic violation near Dewitt and Railroad in Vidor. A man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office