The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Nov. 13 - Nov. 18, 2013:
Wednesday, Nov.. 13
• Burglary of a habitation at the 100 block of Regina Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1400 block of Freeway Blvd. in Vidor.
Thursday, Nov.. 14
• Animal bite at the 9000 block of Timco Road in Orange.
• Traffic stop on FM 105 north of FM 1131. The driver and passenger were arrested. The driver was held for a suspended license and the passenger had two outstanding warrants.
Friday, Nov.. 15
• Suspicious vehicle at the 200 block of Claire Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1300 block of Interstate 10 in Orange. Three tires from two dumptrucks were reported as stolen.
• Theft at the 2900 block of Lazy Lane in Orange.
• Assault at the 200 block of Sharon Lane in Vidor.
• Public intoxication at the 10000 block of FM 105 in Orangefield. A person was arrested for public intoxication. An added charge of possession of stolen property was added during booking when deputies recovered property on the person that was reported as stolen from vehicles in the same area.
Saturday, Nov., 16
• Criminal mischief at the 5600 block of Broussard Circle in Orange.
Sunday, Nov.. 17
• Disturbance at the 18300 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange. Two males were arrested for public intoxication.
• Traffic stop at the 3100 block of Texas in Orange. A was transported to jail after a deputy observed the person driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
• Disturbance at the 100 block of Yeager Road in Vidor. A man was arrested for assault family violence for assaulting his mother.
Monday, Nov.. 18
• Assault at the 7700 block of Sandbar in Orange.
• Theft at the 2200 block of Duhon in Orange.
• Theft at the 5800 block of Turner Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 2200 block of South Main Street in Vidor.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office