ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from May 1-7, 2013:
Wednesday, May 1
• Suspicious vehicle at the 5600 block of Main Street in Vidor. A person was arrested for outsatnding warrants.
• Abandoned boat the 200 block of West Freeway Blvd. in Rose City. A boat and trailer were found in the bayou.
• Theft at the 800 block of Cherokee in Vidor.
Thursday, May 2
• Sexual assault of a child was reported at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Vidor subsattion.
Friday, May 3
• Cruelty to animal at the 8100 block of Peveto Road in Orange. A woman discovered a burned, dead cat in her driveway. The cat’s front and rear feet were tied together.
• Disturbance at the 6300 block of FM 1442 in Orangefield.
Saturday, May 4
• Disturbance at the 10 block of Wicklow Drive in Orange.
• Theft at the 2700 block of Gaylynn in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 600 block of Coolidge Street in Vidor.
• Suspicious vehicle at the 100 block of Simmons Road in Orange.
Sunday, May 5
• Suspicious circumstances at the Sandpit in Rose City. A burned vehicle was reported at the location.
• Criminal mischief at the 4300 block of Darlene in Orange.
• Theft at the 7000 block of Meadow Drive in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 3900 block of Carter Road in Vidor.
Monday, May 6
• Theft at the 7800 block o Highway 12 in Orange. A water well valued at $8,000 was reported stolen.
• Animal bite at the 6300 block of Sparks Road in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 100 block of Liveoak Street in Vidor.
Tuesday, May 7
• Disturbance at the 17000 block of Highway 62 in Orange. A woman was arrested for public intoxication.
• Assault at the 4900 block of Tranquility Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 8500 block of Highway 87 in Orange.
• Theft at the 400 block of Sweet Gum Street in Orange.
• Burglary at the 3300 block of Garner Lane in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 1100 block of Highway 1131 in Vidor.
• Cruelty to animal at the 5800 block of Church House Road in Vidor.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office