ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Nov. 27 - Dec. 2, 2013:
Wednesday, Nov. 27
• Suspicious circumstances on Eight Gate Road in Orange. A person reported a burned vehicle had been abandoned at that location.
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Merlin Street in Vidor.
Thursday, Nov. 28
• Traffic stop near State Hwy. 62 and State Hwy. 12. The driver was arrested for driving while license invalid.
• Disturbance at the 12800 block of Farm to Market 105 in Orange. A man was arrested for simple assault.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 800 block of Cherokee Street in Vidor. A person reported a 19 inch flat screen television as stolen.
Friday, Nov. 29
• Burglary of a habitation at the 1500 block of Concord Street in Orange.
• Stolen vehicle at the 100 block of Thurman Ave. in Bridge City.
• Theft at the 3900 block of North Tram Road in Vidor.
Saturday, Nov. 30
• Fraud at the 11300 block of State Hwy. 12 in Orange.
Sunday, Dec. 1
• Criminal mischief at the 7100 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange.
• Animal bite at the 300 block of Stateside Street in Vidor. A person reported being bitten by a neighbor’s dog.
• Indecency with a child in Orange.
• Traffic stop near Lakeview Cutoff and Sugarmill in Vidor. The passenger was arrested by Orange County Sheriff Deputy for public intoxication. The driver was arrested for driving while intoxicated by Texas Highway Patrol.
Monday, Dec. 2
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Shenandoah Road in Vidor.
• Found property at the 4400 block of West Bluff Road in Orange. A horse was found at that location.
• Theft near Farm to Market 1135 and Japanese Lane in Orange. Two batteries for heavy equipment were reported as stolen.
• Animal nuisance at the 17400 block of Farm to Market 105 in Orange.
• Theft at the 100 block of Willet Road in Vidor. A person reported a black powder rifle was missing from his barn.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office