Special to The Leader
The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Jan. 9- 15, 2013:.
Wednesday, Jan. 9
• Theft at the 18900 block f Highway 62 in Orange.
• Traffic stop on FM 1136 in Orange. A woman was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• Criminal mischief at the 1800 block of FM 2802 in Orange,
• Threats at the 1200 block of Capri in Vidor.
• Theft at the 8200 block of Queen Lane in Orange.
Thursday, Jan. 10
• Assault at the 5600 block of Wayside in Vidor.
• Missing person at the 390 block of Stateside Street in Vidor.
Friday, Jan. 11
• Burglary a the 200 block of Border Street in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 16400 block of Highway 62 in Orange. Deputies responded to reports of an intoxicated man in the front yard of a residence.
• Disturbance at the 7700 block of June Street in Orange.
Saturday, Jan. 12
• Disturbance at the 4600 block of Randall Road in Orange.
• Sexual assault of a child at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. The incident occurred in the jurisdiction of Galveston County.
• Assault at the 3600 block of Main Street in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 3100 block of Lakeview Cutoff Street in Vidor.
• Sexual assault of a child at the 600 block of Strickland.
• Animal bite at the 4400 block of Old Highway 87 in Orange.
• Missing person at the 1400 block of Operators Lane in Vidor.
Sunday, Jan. 13
• Assault at the 300 block of Greathouse Road in Vidor.
• Assault at the 700 block of North Main Street in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 4200 block of Labouve Street Vidor.
• Indecency with a child at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. A report of improper photo/visual recording was made at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
• Theft at the 3000 block of FM 3247 in Orange. A firearm was reported as stolen.
Monday, Jan. 14
• Burglary at the 3200 block of North Highway 62 in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 7300 block of Highway 87 in Orange.
• Burglary at the 4900 block of North Holly Lane in Orange.
Tuesday, Jan. 15
• Theft at the 300 block of Croom in Vidor.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office