The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from June 5 - 11, 2013:
Wednesday, June 5
• Theft at the 8500 block of Loblolly Road in Orange. A forearm was reported as stolen.
• Animal bite at the 3200 block of Huff Drive in Orange.
Thursday, June 6
• Disturbance at the 3400 block of Ponderosa Street in Vidor.
• Sexual assault was reported.
Friday, June 7
• Theft at the 1900 block of Foreman Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 100 block of Hardin Street in Vidor. A shotgun was reported as stolen.
• Theft at the 3200 block of Ann Drive in Orange. Copper was reported as stolen.
• Theft at the 100 block of Pleasant Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 10200 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange.
Saturday, June 8
• Disturbance at the 1500 block of Cheyenne Drive in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 800 block of Clark Lane in Orange. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
• Theft at the 17200 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange. Evaporator coils of an outside air conditioning unit were reported as stolen.
• Disturbance at the 5300 block of 5300 block of Humble Street in Orange.
Sunday, June 9
• Assault at the 2900 block of Laura Lane in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 9300 block of Bill Lane in Orange.
Monday, June 10
• Burglary at the 1700 block of Hickory Hill Street in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 700 block of Poplar Street in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 7000 block of Bilbo Road in Orange.
• Assault at the 10100 block of Old Hwy. 87 in Orange.
Tuesday, June 11
• Disturbance at the 1400 block of Evangeline Lane in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 3000 block of Call Street in Vidor.
• Traffic stop near FM 1130 and Broussard Circle. One woman was arrested.
• Disturbance at the 4800 block of Monroe Road in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 2500 block of Crestwood Street in Vidor.
• Assault at the 5600 block of Broussard Circle in Orange. A man was arrested for aggravated assault family violence.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office