The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from May 30 - June 4, 2013:
Wednesday, May 30
• Fraud at the 7900 block of Tulane Road in Orange. A man filed a complaint of identity theft.
• Fraud at the 11800 block of Highway 62 in Orange.
Friday, May 31
• Assault at the 3100 block of Tram Road in Vidor.
Saturday, June 1
• Burglary at the 11000 block of Hwy. 87 in Orange.
Sunday, June 2
• Criminal mischief at the 2400 block of Sutton Drive in Vidor.
• Assault at the 2500 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Animal bite at the 100 block of Lakeview Road in Vidor.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 3400 block of Lawn Oak Drive in Orange. A boat trailer was reported as stolen from a boat ramp at the end of West Bluff Road.
• Disturbance at the 1100 block of Gaulding Street in Vidor.
Monday, June 3
• Criminal mischief at the 19900 block of FM 1130 in Mauriceville. Two juveniles were detained and later released to their parents.
• Theft at the 4300 block of Bertie Street in Vidor.
• Animal nuisance at the 7600 block of Patricia Lane in Orange. Three puppies were reported as abandoned at the location.
• Theft at the 12200 block of Interstate 10 in Orange.
Tuesday, June 4
• Disturbance at the 3400 block of Elk Drive in Orange.
• Threats at the 5600 block of Woodland Drive in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office