The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from April 16 - April 21, 2014:
Wednesday, April 16
• Assault at the 1000 block of Echo Ave. in Orange.
• Marijuana possession at the 7700 block of Sandbar Road in Orangefield.
• Suspicious person near State Hwy. 62 and Godwin in Orange. A man was arrested for traffic violations.
Thursday, April 17
• Disturbance at the 100 block of Patillo in Orange. Two males were arrested.
• Theft at the 2600 block of Main Street in Vidor.
• Runaway at the 200 block of Border Street.
• Assault at the 3200 block of Michelle Ave. in Vidor.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 200 block of Spoonmore Road in Vidor.
• Criminal mischief at the 3300 block of Claire Drive in Orange.
• Welfare concern at the 7400 block of Circle 8 in Mauriceville. A man was reportedly sleeping in his vehicle on private property. The man was arrested.
Friday, April 18
• Criminal mischief at the 4000 block of Old Peveto Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 291 Farm to Market Road 1078 in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 2800 block of North Main Street in Vidor. One female was arrested for criminal trespass.
Saturday, April 19
• Assault at the 300 block of Gerald Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 4500 block of Nan Drive in Orange.
• Theft at the 11700 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Theft at the 200 block of Crosby Road in Vidor.
Sunday, April 20
• Theft at the 2200 block of Huey Drive in Orange.
Monday, April 21
• Burglary of a building at the 8600 block of East Freeway in Vidor.
• Discharge of a firearm at the 2400 block of North Street in Vidor.
• Animal nuisance on Briarwick in Vidor. A person reported five abandoned puppies.
• Theft at the 1000 block of Cottage Lane in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 3200 block of Little Cypress Drive in Orange.
• Theft on Farm to Market Road 1006. A theft of copper wire was reported.
• Assault at the 100 block of West Circle Drive in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 4000 block of Oil Patch in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 800 block of Fish Farm Road in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office